FSB Investment Services Difference
At FSB Investment Services our sole focus is you and your investment goals. We will work with each person to find the right investment fit based on their short-term and long-term investment goals. Below we explain our values and comprehensive investment planning options we use to help customers pursue their goals.
Advisor to Clients
We provide our customers ongoing, candid advice. They depend on us to always be honest, use integrity, be thorough with them, and to actively advise them of needed course corrections.
We are committed to serving you. We continually self critique our practice and seek ways of Sserving customers better, as Investment Representatives of Commonwealth and as fiduciaries.
Our goal for customers with equity exposure is the reduction of both market risk and short-term volatility.
Retirement Income Protection Standard
Our priority is to help you create a plan with strategies to help secure a stream of income that may last a family's lifetime.
Asset Protection Standard
Our primary consideration for our customers is the protection of their assets. We advise our customers of strategies that can be used to address a variety of asset protection risks.
Comprehensive Investment Planning Options
We use a very simple, but complete planning process to help us best fit your investement goals. It includes the following:
Thorough Financial Fact-Finding
Each customer's circumstances are different; however, the common issues they are all trying to resolve are the concerns of:
- How much money do I need to retire?
- When will I have enough money to retire?
- How can I make my retirement income last?
- How can I invest this money to get the best return possible while manage the risks of investing?
- How could a decrease in the market affect when or if I can retire?
- What will be the impact of prescription drug and long-term care costs have on my retirement income?
- Who will help my spouse or beneficiaries with this money when I am gone?
- Am I currently doing enough to set myself up for retirement?
These are just a few of the questions we work with you to answer. Another big part of this evaluation process is completing a personal financial statement. This allows us to see your current assets and helps us answer a lot of the questions above. We have a secure personal financial statement you can fill out if you would like us to do a no obligation consultation for you.
Managing Your Investment Risk
Managing your investment risk is our primary focus in working with the long-term retirement assets of our customers. We recommend, implement, and manage investment accounts that we believe will provide the opportunity to achieve the stated goals and objectives. While there is no way of eliminating investment risks, we use a combination of the following fundamental strategies in an attempt to reduce some of those risks over the long-term.
- Professional managed investments
- Asset allocation
- Diversified, multimanager structures
- Dollar-cost averaging*
- Beneficiary guarantees
- Income guarantees**
- Ongoing professional advice
* Dollar Cost Averaging is not a foolproof investment technique. It does not assure a profit, and does not protect against loss in declining markets. It involves continuous investment in variably priced units, regardless of price fluctuations. Investors contemplating the use of Dollar Cost Averaging should consider their ability to continue purchases over a period of time even when prices are low.
** Guarantees extend to the claims-paying ability of the issuer.
While other investment companies focus on a few type of investments for all customers, we understand that every customer is unique and will work with the customer to select an investment out of thousands of options to choose from. This way the customer gets exactly what they want and need, not an investment of the month.
We look forward to the opportunity to help you select your unique investment just for you!
Our number one focus is supporting our customers whenever they need help. We want you to feel comfortable asking us questions whenever you have them. We enjoy interaction with our customers and hope to build a long-term relationship. We feel the more we get a chance to talk with you, the better we understand your situation and can help recommend the best investment option for you. We believe this open line of communciation and ongoing support is what sets us apart from our competition.
We hope we can start to build a long-term relationship with you today!
This communication is strictly intended for individuals residing in the State of Wisconsin, Illinois and Florida. No offer may be made or accepted outside this state due to various state regulations and registration requirements regarding investment product or services.
Securities and Advisory Services offered through Commonwealth Financial Network. Member www.FINRA.org/www.SIPC.org. A Registered Investment Adviser. Not FDIC insured. No bank guarantee. May lose value.